Visa Extensions Attorney

There are many reasons to extend a visa. Whether you are dealing with a sick relative or need to extend a student visa, it is essential to work with an experienced Van Nuys visa extension lawyer to help you through the process. At Law Offices of Hussain & Gutierrez, we have a wealth of experience helping people in a wide range of immigration matters, including visa extensions. We can help you understand your options and walk you through the entire process. “As an experienced attorney, I understand the complications involved in the visa extension process. As an immigrant who came to the U.S. and as a student who needed to go through this process myself, I understand the personal challenges that you are facing. I am here to make the process simpler for you and to help you obtain your immigration goals.” Give us a call today at 888-997-3701 to discuss your unique circumstances in a no-cost consultation.

Temporary Visa Extensions

At Law Offices of Hussain & Gutierrez, we can help you if you are seeking to extend your visa. We can help if you need to stay longer due to a sick relative who needs your care, a relative who has died or business purposes. To be eligible, you need to have a valid and current visa, without having committed any crimes in the country, and you should apply at least 45 days before your current status expires. We can help you understand the best approach for seeking a visa extension in your circumstances, and we will walk you through the process.

Transferring F-1 Student Visas To Other Work Visas

At Law Offices of Hussain & Gutierrez, we can also help you through the process of converting your F-1 student visa or practical training visa into a work visa. Some of the most common of these visas that we handle include:
  • H-1B visa: The H-1B visa can be used to help accountants, computer analysts, engineers, scientists, architects or other professionals who are seeking entrance into the country for work.
  • H-2A visa: The H-2A visa is meant to allow employers to bring non-U.S. citizens into the country to perform temporary work.
  • H-3 visa: The H-3 visa allows entrance into the United States for trainees to receive training (other than medical and graduate training) that is unavailable in their home countries, and special education exchange visitors for children with physical, mental or emotional disabilities.
Once you obtain a work visa, we can help you through the next steps in becoming a permanent resident.

Contact A Burbank Lawyer Handling Work Visa Extensions

To schedule your free initial consultation with an experienced Van Nuys visa extension attorney, call our office or contact us online. Providing Services In English, Sinhala, Tamil, Hindi, Gujarati, Urdu And Spanish