Awesome Image

  • Follow us:
Solved Case



A lot of people — citizens and lawful permanent residents alike — do not know what it takes to bring their family members to the United States. If you are seeking a visa or permanent residency for a family member overseas, you might be wondering about the time the process can take and whether you have to leave the country to bring a family member stateside. Whatever your family immigration goals, it is important to work with a Van Nuys family immigration lawyer who has the experience and knowledge to help you through the process. At Law Offices of Hussain & Gutierrez, we help bring families together in the United States through the immigration process. Give us a call today at 888-997-3701 to discuss your specific circumstances in a no-cost consultation. From our Los Angeles offices, we represent clients through the San Fernando Valley of California. With personal experience as an immigrant himself, attorney Fakhrudeen Hussain understands what you are going through and the challenges you face in this process.


We help clients obtain visas that include:

  • K-1 and K-2 nonimmigrant fiancé(e) visa: We can help you obtain a K-1 visa for your fiancé(e) and a K-2 visa for your fiancé(e)’s children.
  • K-3 and K-4 nonimmigrant spouse visa: K-3 and K-4 visas can bring spouses and children to the United States as nonimmigrants while they are awaiting their green cards.

We can also help you if you are seeking a visa for your parents or unmarried children.


For most people seeking family visas, the main goal is to bring the family to the United States on a permanent basis. We can help you obtain permanent residence for family members such as:

  • Spouses, minor children and parents of U.S. citizens (first priority)
  • Adult, unmarried children of U.S. citizens (second priority)
  • Brothers and sisters of U.S. residents
  • Spouses and unmarried children of lawful permanent residents (not citizens)

Many people are surprised to learn that first- and second-priority petitions can take as little as six months. However, petitions for spouses and unmarried children of lawful permanent residents can take four years, and petitions for brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens can take up to 15 years. Once your family member arrives, a Form I-751 Petition to Remove Conditions must be filed in a timely fashion. We will help you file a request for the removal of condition and petition for a 10-year green card. At Law Offices of Hussain & Gutierrez, we will help bring you and your family together and walk you through every step of the naturalization and citizenship process.


We are available to answer your questions, and we return calls as quickly as possible. Call our office or contact us online to schedule your free initial consultation with an experienced family visa attorney. Providing Services In English, Sinhala, Tamil, Hindi, Gujarati, Urdu And Spanish