provisional unlawful presence waivers

If someone is in the country illegally, that person is legally considered inadmissible. There are ways for people to obtain a waiver of this inadmissibility status, and the process is simpler than it used to be. Talk with a provisional waiver lawyer as soon as possible to discuss the process and learn about your rights and options.

At Law Offices of Hussain & Gutierrez, we offer free initial consultations. Van Nuys immigration lawyer, Fakhrudeen Hussain, has years of experience with immigration matters and waivers of inadmissibility. We offer free, confidential initial consultations. Call 888-997-3701.

From our Van Nuys law office, we represent clients throughout the San Fernando Valley of California. We speak your language and explain the complicated aspects of immigration waivers in a way you can understand. We will walk you through every step of the process.

How Provisional Waivers Work

Formerly, someone who entered the country illegally seeking to become a legal resident would have to file a waiver for a pardon (for breaking immigration laws) after leaving the country and wait outside of his/her home country until a waiver is approved. Now, although the waiver for pardon is still required, the new process is simplified. The provisional waiver, which is only available for spouses and children of U.S. citizens, would allow you to stay in the country while your waiver is being considered. The process is simplified and streamlined, to help people in this situation obtain waivers more quickly and without having to leave the country. However, once the waiver is approved they will be required to go back to their home country to get their visa stamped in the passport and re-enter the United States legally to become a permanent resident.

Contact Our Immigration Violation Lawyers Today

To schedule a free initial consultation with an experienced California immigration attorney, call our office or contact us online. We speak Spanish, Sinhala, Tamil, Gujarat, Hindi and Urdu.